Forum > It drops special "Purple Senior" collection

R&J is insanely good but does anyone actually do some other PQ to get 120+? I haven't seen anyone asking to combine elsewhere. Does everybody on such celebration match making thing (when you visit boss place like hilla) only leave you Buy Maplestory2 Mesos? She was overly annoying solo. At least, as 120. I haven't really played maybe a couple of years. Only started again 2-3 days past. Each of the new stuff was somewhat mad in my older characters so I generated a brand new one. All-Cures were not easy to get. The most reliable method is to perform Alcaster's dull and long quest line, which means it is possible to purchase them from him.

There's also an NPC in Masteria who sells them, after a dull pursuit, but he sells you at a time so you have to keep going through precisely the exact same conversation over and over in the event that you would like a bunch. Elite mobs usually drop a couple, but it's hardly a volume that will endure you. Amount 11 Alchemy, had to extract scrolls, is not easy to attain or to keep (it deteriorates back to level 10 in the event that you don't craft something daily).

And there are constantly Spell Traces being sold in FM. Nobody uses any other PQ.Other than straight grinding, in amounts 100-140 you can do Monster Park Extreme. It's very good experience, and also drops a great deal of equipment that you may either use or NPC to get meso. It drops special "Purple Senior" collection, which is level 60 but always Epic on show, which makes it easy to acquire some 4-6% hat, overall, gloves, and shoes, if you don't already have something better.

At level 140 you can start Dimension Invasion PQ. Some people solo it, some go in parties. It is very excellent experience, and falls level 140 Pensalir/Utgard gear.Yeah, pretty much. Most men and women use boss matchmaking just to find the MS2 Mesos free tele into the boss. They prefer to solo the boss if they could, since it's better experience and guarantees they can have all the loot. I suggest joining a guild or finding a routine bossing friend, because relying on randoms is very frustrating.

December 6, 2018 | Registered CommenterStevenCao StevenCao